Last Call

Dan Driscoll

Jan 5, 2024, 1:20:45 PMJan 5
to B -RUSA Google Group, Randon
Fellow Randos,

If you have earned…. a K-Hound Award, an American Randonneur Award (two domestic 1,200kms in a year), a Coast to Coast Award (4 different domestic 1,200kms, with no time limit) or ridden a SR 600km (Super Six)…. Either in 2023 or in the past and would like a physical Award….. You’ll need to go to the RUSA Website’s On Line Store and purchase them, this week, please. https://rusa.org/cgi-bin/store_GF.pl

You will have to fill out an Online Application before purchase of Coast to Coast and ARC, let me know if you need help.

All these Awards are Customized and Batched only once a year. If you miss this year, we can take care of you next year, but once we start the process we can’t "squeeze ya in”

We will contact you latter this month for details, and will email proofs for approval before production.

See samples below.

If these Awards appeal to you, but you’ve not earned one yet, it’s my hope that you now have a good goal for 2024 ;=)

It’s also my hope that 2024 will be the first year that we will produce a SR 600km Medal for someone riding a domestic Super Six in "Tourist Mode".

DanD
c2c ellis v2.jpg
Unknown-5.png
20230224_114823.jpg