Endura shorts with inserts

Lee Legrand

Jun 7, 2021, 10:58:56 AM6/7/21
to randon
Hi all, just purchased these shorts above for riding but wanted to know how they are supposed to fit. Are these shorts to be worn without underwear if you use the inserts? Thanks in advance

Eric Nichols

Jun 7, 2021, 2:27:01 PM6/7/21
to randon
No inserts: use underwear.
With inserts: no underwear.

Consider the insert a hidden cycling short.

Eric

Neil Schneider

Jun 7, 2021, 6:56:20 PM6/7/21
to Eric Nichols, randon
I wear Endura knickers. First thing I do when I buy a new pair is remove the diaper liners.

Lee Legrand

Jun 7, 2021, 8:25:54 PM6/7/21
to Neil Schneider, Eric Nichols, randon
Thanks Eric and Neil.  Was not sure if you wear it with or without but I think I am going to try without.  It just feels like a spongy cushion that will get messy.  I do not know how those things will do in the laundry when washed as well.