Randonneurs USA Google list

Charlie Martin

Mar 4, 2022, 10:45:59 AMMar 4
to Randon
The RUSA Board is pleased to announce a new randonneurs-usa@ Google list for RUSA-specific discussions. This is intended to bridge the gap between regional lists and the global randon@ list. In addition to providing a forum for member-to-member communication within RUSA, this will serve as an additional channel for RUSA announcements. You need not be a current or past member of RUSA in order to join and participate, and you are free to join and leave as you please.

You can join the group here: https://groups.google.com/g/randonneurs-usa

Please keep in mind the following rules when participating in this new group:
  1. Participants are expected to be civil and respectful towards each other and RUSA volunteers/officials.
  2. Inflammatory/disparaging personal remarks, off-topic posts, and unsolicited commercial email (spam) will not be tolerated and should not be posted to the group.
  3. Do not join and post to this group with the sole purpose of selling something. If your first post is a for-sale post, you will be removed from this group immediately.
  4. To foster randonneuring community, consider signing your posts with your real name if you feel comfortable.
  5. At the discretion of the group administrators, non-compliance with these rules may result in either a private warning or immediate removal/banning from the group.
- Charlie

Bill Gobie

Mar 16, 2022, 6:11:57 PMMar 16
to Randon
FYI Gmail has been filing randonn...@googlegroups.com email in my spam folder for about a week.

Bill

Greg

Mar 17, 2022, 2:33:26 PMMar 17
to randon
FYI Gmail has been filing randonn...@googlegroups.com email in my spam folder for about a week.

I looked and found lots of emails from local people who want to meet me, but they did not seem to identify as Randonneurs.

Then again, I get the digest version, which may not get filtered in the same way.

-Greg