Grouping up at PBP

Dan Driscoll

Dec 30, 2022, 4:35:46 PM12/30/22
to B -RUSA Google Group, Randon, Jan Dembinski
After reading Jan’s article on page 8 of the current American Randonneur Magizine “Randonneuring & Pacelines”, I had a lot of pleasurable flash backs of many prior PBP’s with long lines of Randos strung out as far as the eye could see, behind a few strong riders feeling their oats, and remembering what a Fun Experience that was, as we breezed down the road in harmony.

A few of us have been trading emails with ideas on how to facilitate.

Getting a group of like minded Americans the same start que might not fly very high, but being easily recognizable as a Paceline Pal, could help promote some camaraderie and joining of forces to get down the road with a little more ease.

When you pass us, please say Howdy, and if we pass you, we’ll say “Jump On" ;=)

It will be easier to recognize our RUSA pals with some kind of 'Dog Tag’, though everyone is welcomed to jump on, if you have a RUSA License Plate, you might get a personal invitation by Name… "Jump on Rob”…..

Although The RUSA License Plates are not available for for purchase on the RUSA Website today, I’ve made my own with Water Proof or Tyvek Paper and printer.

We’ll keep an eye out for ya,
Hopefully I’ll be with that cute blond, ya can’t miss her.
DanD