Thank you, to all that took the time to purchase RUSA Voler Clothing

Dan Driscoll

Nov 7, 2023, 11:33:22 AM11/7/23
to B -RUSA Google Group
Thanks A Million…..

To all the Randos that took the time to promote and purchase our RUSA Voler Clothing items, in my opinion this is the best way we have to spread the Rando Word to the World ;=)

This was a re-order and was about half the sales of the original order, which is pretty amazing….extremely grateful for these spectacular results.

Over 100 RUSA members, purchased well over 200 RUSA clothing items.

By wearing these clothing items we become Bill Boards for RUSA, showing our Rando pride ;=) and hopefully striking up some fun conversations about our Rando lifestyles.

Not to mention that we’ve worked a pretty good deal with Voler for our custom apparel pricing.

Thanks Again,
DanD

Pam Wright

Nov 7, 2023, 8:37:22 PM11/7/23
to B -RUSA Google Group, Randon
Dan,

Nobody knows better than Voler and me just how much of yourself goes into these orders each year!  Countless samples from Voler, countless viewings and reviewing with friends, countless (and thankless) hours for sure.  Oy, even "I" get tired of looking at them and I'm only in part of it.

It's really special to see your passion from the front row and though I know nobody wants to do the same ol' thing year after year, RUSA was better because of your passion, commitment and grass-roots perspective while you served on the Board the last 3 years.  Your unique abilities to coerce folks to participate and then continue to create, and champion, incentives for EVERY level of randonneuring will be missed at the national level, and I'm glad your passion will continue and your efforts never cease.

Thanks for all you do...especially the things nobody will ever know about :-)

Love,
Pam #3205
Front row seat even when I sometimes wish I could just sit in the back seat for a while!

Pam Wright

Dave Thompson

Nov 8, 2023, 5:25:15 AM11/8/23
to Pam Wright, B -RUSA Google Group, Randon
Having been on this track myself with several event and club jerseys with 3 or 4 different vendors, I agree with you Pam, adding my thanks!

Dave Thompson.

From my iwdt