Why Randonneuring? We Are Randonneurs USA. Final full length video

Dawn Piech

Nov 9, 2023, 7:58:56 AM11/9/23
to ran...@googlegroups.com

WE ARE RANDONNEURS USA.

Randonneurs USA is excited to share this final, full length video with you, which strings together the 5 parts of this series we have been sharing over the past five weeks.  We hope you would consider sharing it widely to share our sport of randonneuring with others.

Randonneuring is a sport that has been celebrated around the world for over a hundred years, yet today many cyclists may not have heard that there are organized rides for those wanting to test themselves in an all day or multiple day adventures.
With 54 local groups in 33 states, Randonneuring USA (RUSA) has rides leaving from city centers and locations all across the nation. Our mission is to promote non-competitive, long distance cycling and we serve as the sanctioning body for randonneuring events in the United States.

SUBSCRIBE to our Randonneurs USA YouTube HERE:  https://www.youtube.com/@RandonneursUSA

NOTE:  There are some sections that contain mirrored images which make the crank appear on the wrong side of the bike and the cyclist appear on the wrong side of the road.  We are aware of this.  We hope you can appreciate the artistic liberty that the filmmaker used to bring us the story and feeling throughout each of these.  Art is subjective.

Thank you for supporting our sport of randonneuring.

Respectfully,

Dawn Piech

Vice-President

Board of Directors