FS: 3 SonDelux dynamo wheels and 2 lights

Elton Lance

Aug 30, 2022, 5:11:56 PM8/30/22
to Rando List, iBOB List BOB, 65...@googlegroups.com
I've got three wheels and two dynamo headlights to move to new homes.   The wheels are all professionally built and are tight, straight and true.  They are all in excellent condition with no visible sidewall wear and LOTS of miles left.  All prices include shipping.

#1:  SonDelux SL Wide 32H Silver Polish - Pacenti Brevet 650B rim - DT Revolution 2.0/1.5 silver spokes - aluminum nips.  Note: This is the connector-less version. $475

#2: SonDelux 32H Silver Ano - Velocity A23 650B Polished Silver rim - DT Competition 2.0/1.8 silver spokes - brass nips.  $425

#3: SonDelux 32H Silver Polish - Mavic 700C Open Pro or Open Sport silver rim (I don't recall which as they look similar but the decal is missing).  $350

Also, 2 headlights:

#1: Schmidt SON eDelux II Standing - Silver Polish - with in-line magnetic dis/connectors installed - 140mm wire.  $175 shipped

#2:  B&M IQ-X black.  $125 shipped

Photos available on request.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks for looking!

- Elton

Elton Lance

Aug 31, 2022, 6:30:51 AM8/31/22
to Rando List, iBOB List BOB, 65...@googlegroups.com
Correction:  Wheel #1 is not a Wide body hub as I had originally listed it.  It is the original/standard width model.

With apologies for any confusion,

- Elton Lance
Vero Beach, FL

#1:  SonDelux SL 32H Silver Polish - Pacenti Brevet 650B rim - DT Revolution 2.0/1.5 silver spokes - aluminum nips.  Note: This is the connector-less version. $475