Joshua Tree to Vegas 300K with PCH Randonneurs on March 5, 2022

Stacy Kline

Feb 24, 2022, 12:49:12 AM2/24/22
to PCH Randos, sdrando, calr...@googlegroups.com, randon subscribers, San Francisco Randonneurs
Hey everyone!

PCH Randos is hosting Willie Hunt's epic desert adventure, the Joshua Tree to Vegas 300K on March 5, 2022!

I wrote about this exquisite route for RUSA's American Randonneur Magazine in 2016 in my "Zen and the Art of Desert Randonneuring" article:

I also shot the cover photo for the Spring 2020 edition of AR Magazine (the last time this brevet was offered before the pandemic) with other photos inside the magazine:

Greg and I will be driving SAG, supporting route creator and host, the amazing Willie Hunt! You could not want for more amazing support considering the remoteness of this route.

Many of the roads have been repaved and we seem to be having an incredible run of good weather this year, another reason to consider this amazing brevet!

Definitely recommend having this route on your randonneuring bucket list. Greg and I will be riding it in 2023 to be sure!

Best regards,

Stacy Kline

Stacy Kline

Feb 28, 2022, 1:41:01 AM2/28/22
to PCH Randos, sdrando, calr...@googlegroups.com, randon subscribers, San Francisco Randonneurs
Registration closes tomorrow, just FYI!

Here are my photo albums from the 2020 & 2019 rides:
Stacy

debra banks

Mar 2, 2022, 12:00:36 PM3/2/22
to California Randonneurs, randon subscribers, San Francisco Randonneurs, DBC RBA
Good morning everyone!
Are you ready to roll through the NorCal Sierras this June? If so, then today at 12:00 PM, registration for the 2022 Gold Rush Randonnee 1000k/1200k will open. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Davis on May 31st (bike check) and at the start line on June 1st.

Stay tuned at Noon PST.
cheers,
deb banks

(RBA Davis Randonneius)