We ride hard, we ride high, we ride far
We don't need no Stinking Badges

Sent from Vinny's iPhone

On May 31, 2022, at 10:54, ran...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Ronald Long <ronal...@gmail.com>: May 30 11:21AM -0700

sorry to spam the whole group, but don't find a working link to the survey,
either here or on the RUSA page.

On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 10:47:49 AM UTC-7 DanD wrote:

...more
Dan Driscoll <dandri...@me.com>: May 30 01:59PM -0500

Ronald, there is a “HERE" in the below doc that should have worked, but try this link below and let me know off list if it does not work for ya. The Constant Contact was sent out 5/19/22 at 4:00am ...more
Ronald Long <ronal...@gmail.com>: May 30 12:06PM -0700

When I brought up the message in goggle groups, there was no visual
indication that only the word "Here" is the actual link, not that whole
line. I obviously finally figured it out, and have ...more
Pat Leahy <p...@patleahy.com>: May 30 12:11PM -0700

Hi Dan

Is there any evidence that adding more awards will encourage more new
riders relative to other things that the volunteers could be doing with
their time?

Pat

Pat Leahy ...more
Dan Driscoll <dandri...@me.com>: May 30 02:52PM -0500

Pat, as an RBA who’s hardest job is to recruit and keep Randos in our club, it is my first hand experience that RUSA Awards work Wonders and are my primary tool for this use.

When ever we get a ...more
回复全部
回复作者
转发