Qualifying for PBP

Hans

Apr 30, 2022, 4:53:45 PMApr 30
to randon
I did PBP back in 2019 and complete an SR Series to qualify and now want to qualify for PBP 2023. Do you know if it the qualifying brevets have to be completed in order? I'm slow to getting. started on my season due to some complications so might need to do my 200k later after my 300k.  Would that still allow me to qualify for 2023?

Best,

Hans Jatzke
Philmont, NY

hans jatzke

Apr 30, 2022, 7:44:34 PMApr 30
to RICHARD MCCAW, randon
sorry for not being clearer about that. Can I do my registration qualifying brevets out of order?

Sent from my iPhone

Hans what you do in 2023 qualifies you for PBP. What you do this qualifies for when you can register next year

sorry for not being clearer about that. Can I do my registration qualifying brevets out of order?

hans jatzke

Apr 30, 2022, 9:44:37 PMApr 30
to richar...@sbcglobal.net, randon
Thank you for the responses y’all!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2022, at 5:41 PM, richar...@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Yes – I forgot to mention. Others have now stated the same. I have done that in the past

Richard McCaw

408-838-9863

Scott Stulken

May 1, 2022, 5:52:08 PMMay 1
to randon
If you're just talking about qualifying for *pre-registration*, I believe the only thing that matters is the longest ride you do this year.  So if you get your 300k in the bag first, there's no need to do a 200k.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

- Scott in Cedar Rapids