PBP 2023 Video on GCN+ - Gone After Monday

Andrew Adere

Dec 16, 2023, 12:34:40 PM12/16/23
to randon
Hey friends, basically there's a 1 hour video about PBP 2023 produced by and hosted on GCN+, which is being shut down on Tuesday. It's unclear whether the videos will be transferred and hosted elsewhere as a part of what's going on. Some business details here and discussed here.

The video was posted on November 27, so I figure some people worked hard producing this film about an event many of us love in order to give it about 23 days of public availability and I should make sure our community knew about it.

The rub - if you don't already have a GCN+ account you can't get one as they aren't taking new subscribers. But if you do, the video is available here: https://plus.globalcyclingnetwork.com/watch/5235507

I've reached out to someone who's been involved in reporting on this to see if there's hope that the situation isn't as dire as the whole video  collection disappearing forever in a few days and I'll update if it's not.

Please note I also cannot find a firm time on Tuesday when the website will be shut down...  I'd watch earlier rather than later (read: Monday), especially as it is a UK-based company.

Andrew Adere
RUSA #13914

PS - Sending this message far and wide, sorry if you get repeats from different groups!

Peter J Leiss

Dec 19, 2023, 2:16:42 PM12/19/23
to Andrew Adere, randon
It was a pretty good video but alas now its gone

Peter