Western New York Waterfalls 1,000/1,200k (Was Lap of the Lake 1,200k)

Pete

Jun 8, 2021, 2:26:58 PM6/8/21
to randon

Due to the continued closure of the US/Canadian border, the LOL 1,200k ride has been replaced with Western New York Waterfalls, a 1,000k/1,200k cloverleaf design centered on Webster, NY. Start is 3AM July 14. The ride is fully RUSA/ACP/RM sanctioned.

The information page is linked from the RUSA home page, and the direct link is:

The route includes a visit to Niagara Falls, and short tour of the Finger Lakes region of New York state where more Waterfalls will be visited.

  Registration is now open, and plenty of space is still available.

Any questions, please ask!

Pete

Pete

Jun 27, 2021, 8:31:38 AM6/27/21
to randon
Hi All,

    A very quick follow up. We discovered late yesterday that the registration server has been a bit, well, ill, and not sending registration information on to me.

  If you've registered for the ride, and not heard back from me directly, or want to register, please drop me an e-mail at:

pdu...@sprintmail.com

  My web hosting service tech support is looking into the issue, but, they'll get it fixed when they get it fixed......