Re: [Randon] Digest for randon@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Robert

Mar 1, 2022, 1:01:50 PM3/1/22
to ran...@googlegroups.com
I find it a bit ridiculous, not to mention offensive, that a contribution is tied to a purchase of something.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2022, at 12:53 PM, ran...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"Larry Parker" <LPar...@zoomtown.com>: Feb 28 01:03PM -0500

If you are doing some indoor "virtual" rides (they sure feel real to me . .
) you might consider checking out ROUVY
https://my.rouvy.com/challenges/detail/240 they are donating a bit from
each ride to a humanitarian organization for Ukraine. They are Czech based
and have a history & memories of Russian invasions.

Lots of other places to donate but if you are riding inside . .. Why not?

Larry Parker

Ps. Some of you older folks may remember Sting's first solo album that
included his song, "Russians." worth a listen. Again.