Drop Bags at PBP 2023.

deca2499

May 8, 2023, 4:22:47 PM5/8/23
to randon
Hey all,
I am sure this has probably be gone over somewhere, but does anyone know if there is going to be drop bag support from someone at PBP this year? I know there has been a few surveys about it, but have not seen anything since then.

Thanks!

Eric Norris

May 8, 2023, 4:28:03 PM5/8/23
to deca2499, randon
Yes! A group of RUSA members/PBP veterans (including me) will be providing drop bag service from Rambouillet to Loudeac and back.

Watch your email inbox for word of the launch of online reservations, scheduled to start in June.

Rob Hawks interviewed us as part of his PBP Prep Seminar series: