Silca New Product

Lee Legrand

Feb 20, 2024, 6:29:37 PMFeb 20
to randon

I think this is a waste of money, chainwax cooker that is, but I would be interested to here what others have to say about it.

Regards,

Mark Wolff

Feb 20, 2024, 8:33:09 PMFeb 20
to randon
Hilarious video, thanks for sharing!

Old school here I guess; 50/50 Gulf and Beeswax in an old saucepan over a hot plate on the shop bench, chain in a screened strainer.  Replace the wax mixture every year or so as needed.

No Organic Chemists nor PID controllers required, but really appreciated the advent of the quick chain disconnect links way back when.

Your MMV.

MW / N4MEW