Randonneurs USA reel #5 of 5: Why Randonneuring? Progress You Can See

Dawn Piech

Oct 27, 2023, 11:12:55 AM10/27/23
to randon

Why Randonneuring?

Over the past four weeks, we have shared the four short reels in our Why Randonneuring series. We hope you have enjoyed this series and shared it widely to share our sport of randonneuring. Many question what exactly randonneuring is and we hope these short reels have helped to shed some light onto what can be a somewhat mysterious corner of the cycling world.

In this last short reel, Henrietta discusses progress that you can see in randonneuring.

Do you know how far you have been able to ride in one day? The beauty of riding with Randonneurs USA (RUSA) is that there will always be another event on the calendar that may challenge you. Riding with RUSA helps to give you motivation to progress to the next ride, as challenging as it may be. Be sure to check out our different awards that you can earn while riding different brevets.

Here is the fifth short reel titled Why Randonneuring? | Progress You Can See: https://youtu.be/jALvVsJorQc?si=Wt66QQxbrMyKZfF9

SUBSCRIBE to our Randonneurs USA YouTube HERE:  https://www.youtube.com/@RandonneursUSA

Next week, we will be releasing the full length video, which strings together all 5 into one short film.

NOTE:  There are some sections that contain mirrored images which make the crank appear on the wrong side of the bike and the cyclist appear on the wrong side of the road.  We are aware of this.  We hope you can appreciate the artistic liberty that the filmmaker used to bring us the story and feeling throughout each of these.  Art is subjective.

Respectfully,

Dawn Piech

Vice-President

Board of Directors