Bridgestone RB-1 For Sale

Stacy Kline

Dec 7, 2023, 11:44:39 PM12/7/23
to randon subscribers, Randonneurs USA, PCH Randos, sdrando, San Francisco Randonneurs
Hey classic steel bike enthusiasts,

Greg and I are selling our beautiful Bridgestone RB-1 if anyone is in the market for a classic steel road bike. We are in Sacramento this weekend, but plan to bring the bike down to SoCal on Sunday.

It is posted on Craiglist here:

I rode this gorgeous bike on the Davis Double Century with a corn cob cassette (13-23) years ago when the route climbed Cobb Mountain on a very hot day! 🥵

The bike now has a more reasonable cassette. 😁

Please contact me off list if you are interested.