Brand New Osprey Aether 55 Backpack - $195

Stacy Kline

Oct 16, 2022, 9:53:18 PM10/16/22
to San Francisco Randonneurs, randon subscribers, PCH Randos, sdrando
Hey amazing randonneurs!

Many of you are also avid backpackers, hence this post.

We love our Osprey backpacks. Besides being amazingly well-built and comfortable backpacks, they also have a lifetime guarantee. When our Osprey backpack acquired that "old nylon smell", we sent it to Osprey and they sent us a brand new one! We don't need a frame backpack of this size, so I put it on Craigslist for $100 less than the retail price

Hope we can find a good home for it; I am a sucker for a good "needs a good home" story. 😁

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Best regards,

Stacy & Greg Kline

PXL_20220123_200413372.jpg