Batched Awards purchasing deadline

Dan Driscoll

Nov 9, 2023, 5:24:53 PM11/9/23
to B -RUSA Google Group, Randon
Dearest Over Achieving Randos,

There are more than a few Rando Awards that are Customized with more than just your name and a year.

For these Awards we have “Batched” them to once at the end of each year, to keep costs down.

These Awards include (photos below):
 - American Randonneur Challenge Plaque (2 or more Domestic Grand Randonnees in a year)
 - The RUSA Coast to Coast Plaque (4 different Grand Randonnees - no time limit)
 - K-Hound Award (10,000kms in a calendar year)
 - SR 600 Medal (complete any Super Six permanent)

If you’ve earned one of these Awards (in a past or present year) and would like to purchase it,  Please do so sooner than latter, and preferable before the end of the this year, so we can move the customizing process along expediently for all. If you miss this years window, you can always order next year.

Note that some Awards require an application for recognition and purchase.

Thank you,
DanD
ARC Paul A Foley 2021 4-22.pdf
coast-to-coast-jle.jpg
IMG_7111.JPG
333107065_896822391564383_6684144712109851949_n.jpg