Update and Price Drop: SON dynamo wheels and B&M light (with photos)

Elton Lance

Aug 31, 2022, 6:11:34 PM8/31/22
to 65...@googlegroups.com, Rando List, iBOB List BOB, RBW List

Lots of bites but no takers, so. . . Another try with lower prices and photos.

Three dynamo wheels and one dynamo headlight needing new homes.   The wheels are all professionally built and are tight, straight and true.  They are all in excellent condition with no visible sidewall wear and LOTS of miles left.

All prices include shipping and I'll entertain offers if you think my prices are out of line. . .

#1:  SonDelux SL 32H Silver Polish - Pacenti Brevet 650B rim - DT Revolution 2.0/1.5 silver spokes - alloy nips - Pacenti tubeless rim tape installed.  A very light and strong wheel.  Tubeless compatible.  Note: This hub is the connector-less version. $435

#2: SonDelux 32H Silver Ano - Velocity A23 650B Polished Silver rim - DT Competition 2.0/1.8 silver spokes - brass nips - Stan's tubeless rim tape installed.  Tubeless compatible.  $400

#3: SonDelux 32H Silver Polish - Mavic 700C Open Pro or Open Sport silver rim (I don't recall which as they look similar but the decal is missing).  $325

Also, 1 headlight:

--  B&M IQ-X black.  $115

image1.jpeg

Please reply off-list with interest or questions.

Thanks for looking!

- Elton Lance
Vero Beach, FL