Cisco wireless controller backup with rancid

il...@bond.co

Jan 18, 2018, 4:43:41 PM1/18/18
to rancid-discuss
Hi All,

I have rancid 3.3 up and running with ubuntu 16.04.3. I am able to backup switches and even login to the cisco wireless controller via ssh using the command:

/usr/lib/rancid/bin/clogin -f /var/lib/rancid/.cloginrc x.x.x.x
However, whenever that i am running rancid to backup the configuration, nothing happens and i cvsweb is not presetting the config.
Switches are backing up ok. I have cisclwlc5 script in /usr/lib/rancid/bin folder. I am able to get some details
about the error from the latest config that rancid is trying to download and it's telling me:
Trying to get all of the configs.
Can't use 'defined(%hash)' (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?) at /usr/lib/rancid/bin/ciscowlc5 line 48.
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 1.
Can't use 'defined(%hash)' (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?) at /usr/lib/rancid/bin/ciscowlc5 line 48.
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 2.
Can't use 'defined(%hash)' (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?) at /usr/lib/rancid/bin/ciscowlc5 line 48.
Getting missed routers: round 3.
Can't use 'defined(%hash)' (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?) at /usr/lib/rancid/bin/ciscowlc5 line 48.
Getting missed routers: round 4.
Can't use 'defined(%hash)' (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?) at /usr/lib/rancid/bin/ciscowlc5 line 48
But if i comment that line more errors are showing up.
Anything else i need to check?