RVG Concerts in the Garden outing

Randy Wyman

Jun 1, 2012, 2:02:38 PM6/1/12
to Ranchview Gang
Hey Gang!

We talked about a Concert's in the Garden outing at Blair's pool party - total blast if you didn't make it!

Here are the details:

When:  Sunday, June 17, 8:15 PM
Where:  Fort Worth Botanic Garden
What:  Music of Fleetwood Mac
Why:  It doesn't get any better than outdoor live music, food and alcohol with friends!
Cost: if we can get a group of 10 or more, lawn tickets are only $14 - otherwise $16

Come on!  Let's have a good outing like we did 2 years ago!  It will be a blast!!

You can give me the money this weekend or next or at Luke's Tues & Thurs runs.  You can also mail me a check.
2517 Old Trinity Way
Fort Worth, TX 76116

I will buy the tickets at the FW Symphony ticket office to save the $3 handling fee per ticket.

Randy

yolanda combs

Jun 1, 2012, 2:24:45 PM6/1/12
to Randy Wyman, Ranchview Gang

Also save the date for June 29th!   The Spazmatics will be playing in Burleson!  It's free.....you can also bring your own food & drinks (alcohol included)!    Lots of fun!

Yolanda