Tonight's Ride will be On - Hope you can make it

Shawn Brunner

Mar 10, 2011, 10:32:52 AM3/10/11
to RAMBO Night Ride Announcements
Tonight's Ride will be on everybody. Our trail director has let me know
that he will open the trail LATE this afternoon so that we can hold the
final ride of the 2010/2011 season. That's right, tonight's ride is
number 18 and our final ride. I hope to see everyone at the trail and
thanks for a great season. As to note for those that can't make the
ride - the RAMBO-SORBA Chapter meeting will be taking place at Smokejack
BBQ in Alpharetta. Have a great day, see you on trails!

--
Cheers,

Shawn Brunner
Night Ride Director - RAMBO-SORBA