Big Creek Night Rides

DarbR...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2012, 9:42:07 AM10/12/12
to rambo-night-rid...@googlegroups.com

Night riding at Big Creek is quickly approaching. The first ride will be Wed Nov 7th. Do to his work schedule, Nic cannot commit to being the night ride coordinator this year,  RAMBO is looking for a coordinator and a couple of more night ride leaders. This isnt hard work, but some records must be kept to verify that folks have signed up each ride, and all riders must sign in, sign out as they finish each ride.
All riders must sign up through the Roswell park & rec website at this link http://webtrac.ci.roswell.ga.us/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbsi=f227dd61-649d-c5a9-e211-770753686d54  , but RAMBO will reimburse the fees to our ride leaders and night ride coordinator.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please get back to me asap. Each year Roswell does return a sizeable portion of the night ride fees to RAMBO which goes back into the maint of our trails.                Once again, thanks for your attendance to night riding at Big Creek in the past, and we hope to see you again this year.

Brad Wender
RAMBO President