This weeks schedule

Shawn Brunner

Mar 7, 2011, 10:23:00 AM3/7/11
to RAMBO Night Ride Announcements, Neil Wagner, Brad Wender
Hey Crew,

I wanted to let everyone know that we are going to try and get one of
the night rides in on Tuesday night this week (3/8/2011). Looks like
the rain is coming in Wednesday so I'm not sure how the season is going
to end up. If we can I will push for us to hold the final ride on
Thursday night this week (depending on the amount of rain we see
Wednesday). Other possibility is to hold a group ride next week at some
point. If you guys have any thoughts or questions then please feel free
to email me. Thanks

--
Cheers,

Shawn Brunner