New Monthly Fun Ride Program Announced

1 view

JohnB

Mar 28, 2017, 9:44:59 PM3/28/17
to RAMBO-announce
Dear Fellow Riders;

RAMBO is announcing our new Monthly Fun Ride Program.  These rides will be the first Saturday of each month and will take place at one of our RAMBO trails the first Saturday of each month.  We are starting this program this Saturday, April 1 at Big Creek Park at 10 AM.  The first ride is geared toward Families and beginners.

RAMBO experts will lead the ride and will start with a rider meeting at the trail head (top parking lot) at Big Creek Park. The first ride will be geared to the new mountain biker.  We will work with them to develop the basic skills and knowledge to ride their mountain bikes on the local trails with confidence.

Please let your friends know about this fun program.  We hope to see you this Saturday for the first in a monthly series of fun rides to introduce families and beginners to the exciting sport of mountain biking.

We are RAMBO and We build the trails you ride... JOIN US!