RAMBO Welcomes you to March Bike Madness

JohnB

Mar 1, 2017, 6:13:23 PM3/1/17
to RAMBO-announce
Fellow Riders;

What a winter! There has been so much warm weather you can ride all the time.  Well, we expect March to be the same. RAMBO and our great local bike shops have a March plan that won't let you down.

Where to start??

How about this Sunday March 5 with an IBIS Bikes demo at Big Creek Park.  This demo event is sponsored by our friends at Fresh Bike Service. IBIS has some industry leading bikes that you need to check out.  The demo starts at 10:00 AM.
Details:

March 17th and 18th, 3 of your intrepid RAMBO Board members are going to represent at the SORBA Southeast Bike Summit in Dothan Alabama.  It's ok though, you can ride without us...

Want to do some real Free Riding? RAMBO and SORBA Woodstock are sponsoring a Bailey Mountain trip March 25 and 26.
Want details??   Check out the RAMBO Facebook page for details.

Do you get blue on Mondays?

Monday March 27, Giant Bikes Factory Demo at Big Creek Park sponsored by Roswell Bicycles.  The fun starts at 2:00 PM, so get off work early and ride a bike!
This is the first weekday demo in our history, so give it a try.

Your Friends at RAMBO
Remember - We build the trails you ride... Join US!