RAMBO Chapter meeting and 2017 BOD Nominations tonight November 21

JohnB

Nov 21, 2016, 8:29:51 AM11/21/16
to RAMBO-announce
Fellow Riders,

We know you are thinking Thanksgiving, while we are thinking MTBing...

Our RAMBO Chapter meeting is tonight at Taqueria Tsunami Roswell.  We have a short agenda, but most importantly we are looking for your input as we start to accept nominations for the 2017 RAMBO Board of Directors.  All RAMBO chapter members are eligible - you just need to be committed to making Roswell, Alpharetta and Forsyth great places for Mountain Biking.
The meeting starts at 7:00 PM tonight.

RAMBO - We build the trails you ride... JOIN US!

Details:

Taqueria Tsunami Roswell: