RAMBO MTB Fun for August an September

JohnB

Aug 16, 2017, 9:51:09 PM8/16/17
to RAMBO-announce
Dear Riders;

August is the hottest month of the riding year.  RAMBO is easing back into the fun riding season with our August RAMBO Chapter Meeting Monday 8/28 at Mac Macgees Irish Pub in Roswell. The meeting begins at 7 PM and is open to all.  We are going to discuss new trail building and all of the fun activities planned for September and October (when the weather is much better).

So what's going on after August?
Glad you asked...

  1. Rambo Chapter meetings August 28 and September 18.  August chapter meeting meets at Mac Macgees in Roswell.  We will try to have the September meeting at the Big Creek Trail head.
  2. Cycleworks Bike Shop will sponsor a MTB Demo Day Sunday September 17 at Big Creek Park from 10 AM to 3 PM. Get out and demo the latest mountain bikes from Trek and others.
  3. The Georgia Tech MTB Team will be hosting college MTB teams from around the Southeast on September 23 and 24 at Big Creek MTB Park. Please note the park will be closed to general riding both of those days. Volunteers are needed, so stop by and help this great event.  It is also very fun to watch these very talented racers compete for college glory...
That's it for August and September. We will give you an update on our annual Big Creek Fall Family MTB Festival October 7. Stay tuned for that update soon.

Your friends at RAMBO - We build the trails you ride… JOIN US!