RAMBO Calendar September correction Cycleworks Bike Demo is actually Sept 10

JohnB

Aug 19, 2017, 2:10:07 PM8/19/17
to RAMBO-announce
Dear Riders;
Your RAMBO BOD members rarely make a mistake... While our web site has the correct information, we published an incorrect date in the most recent RAMBO email blast.

We stated that Cycleworks Bike Shop will sponsor a MTB Demo Day Sunday September 17. That was not correct. The Cycleworks Bike Shop MTB Demo Day is actually scheduled for Sunday September 10 at Big Creek Park from 10 AM to 3 PM. Get out and demo the latest mountain bikes from Trek and others.

We also want to remind you about the Georgia Tech MTB College races on September 23 and 24 at Big Creek MTB Park. Please note the park will be closed to general riding both of those days. Volunteers are needed, so stop by and help this great event.

And don't forget our annual Big Creek Fall Family MTB Festival October 7. Stay tuned for more updates soon.

Your friends at RAMBO - We build the trails you ride… JOIN US!