April MTB Riding fun with RAMBO

JohnB

Apr 13, 2017, 7:21:57 PM4/13/17
to RAMBO-announce
Dear Riders;

April is the biggest month for RAMBO.  It’s the month of the Big Creek Quick 6 Enduro! But there’s much more to April. It’s a great month to celebrate all things Mountain Biking and our many friends and sponsors have a great month of fun for you.

Let’s get the MTB show on the road with RAMBO’s April fun for you.

  1. This Saturday April 15, Sixes Pit Bike shop sponsors Guerrilla Gravity Bikes demo at Big Creek Park. Note this demo will take place in the Free Ride area off of Wooten Road.  For details: http://www.rambo-mtb.org/events/2017/2/13/guerrilla-gravity-bikes-demo-at-big-creek-sponsored-by-sixes-pit   and to learn more about Sixes Pit Bike Shop: http://sixespit.com
  2. RAMBO needs volunteers to help build and finish the Quick 6 Enduro Lines and will have building parties each Saturday 15th and the 22nd starting at 9:00 AM and meeting in the lower lot - RAMBO will buy lunch.
  3. RAMBO will hold their monthly Chapter Meeting Monday April 17 at the Big Creek Park trail head starting at 7:00.  All are welcome.
  5. Big Creek Spring Night Ride Wednesday night from 6 to 9. RAMBO hosts a fun ride catering to all abilities.  You will probably need lights as we approach 9…  Meet in the front lot of Big Creek.
  6. The Big Creek Quick 6 Enduro Saturday April 29. A day of mountain biking fun and a great time for spectators too. This is brought to you by our great sponsors: Fresh Bike Service ( http://www.freshbikeservice.com ), Maxxis Tires ( http://www.maxxis.com ) with timing by Third Coast Enduro Series ( http://www.thirdcoastenduroseries.com ).

Hope that helps you get your bike on…

Your friends at RAMBO - We build the trails you ride… JOIN US!

RAMBO is a membership organization made up of people like you - join RAMBO: