RAMBO Update for September and October

JohnB

Sep 12, 2018, 8:51:42 PM9/12/18
to RAMBO-announce

Fellow MTB Riders and Friends,

It has been an eventful last couple of months with the attempt by the Roswell Mayor and City Council to clear cut Big Creek Park and turn it into a for Fee Private Facility. It was great to see homeowners, HOA's, bikers and thousands of Roswell citizens stand up for Big Creek Park. Keeping the Park a great natural resource for the city of Roswell is a top priority for all of us.

Here are some fun activities RAMBO has planned for September and October:

RAMBO Monthly Chapter Meeting Monday Sept 17 at Taqueria Tsunami Roswell

RAMBO is hosting the Monthly Chapter Meeting Monday September 17 starting at 7:00 PM. Location Taqueria Tsunami Roswell. This meeting is open to the public. We are discussing the future of Big Creek Park. We will also be discussing the RAMBO Fall Family Festival scheduled for Saturday October 6.

Location is Taqueria Tsunami Roswell

http://taqueriatsunami.com/

RAMBO Fall Family Festival at Big Creek Park Saturday October 6 from 9 AM to 2 PM

RAMBO's Fall Family Festival is held in conjunction with IMBA Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day.

RAMBO sponsors the Fall Family Festival at Big Creek Park every year. We hold it in conjunction with IMBA’s Take a Kid Mountain Biking bi-annual event. RAMBO brings the biking community together with fun, games, rides, and a great lunch on the RAMBO grill.

This year RAMBO would like to include the entire community in this event as we celebrate Big Creek Park. With the recent scare brought on us by the Roswell Mayor and City Council, we think it’s time to show what Big Creek Park means to all of us. Not only will we be coocking a great lunch on the Grill and hosting fun bike activities, we are going to include activities for all, including fun games like corn hole, bocci ball and hikes around Big Creek trails.

We will also host fun kid specific activities like our Kids MTB Skills Clinic, Kids MTB Time Trial and Kids Pump Track Challenge.

Keep your eyes on our website for updates as the event date approaches. www.rambo-mtb.org

From your friends at RAMBO,

We Build the Trails You Ride... JOIN US!