A warm November of MTB Riding with RAMBO

1 view

JohnB

Nov 4, 2016, 6:53:26 AM11/4/16
to RAMBO-announce
Fellow Riders;
November is shaping up to be a nice warm month for riding. RAMBO has a full month of fun riding activity for you at one of our bike parks.

This Saturday and Sunday (Nov 5 and 6) Fresh Bike Service is sponsoring a Yeti Factory Bike Demo at Big Creek. This is your chance to ride the 2017 Yeti line up!
The Yeti fun starts at 10:00 AM Saturday.  http://www.freshbikeservice.com/index.php

Not to be outdone, RAMBO is holding the second Big Creek DH TT sponsored by Blue Mountain Bikes on Saturday Nov 12, and in the spirit of two, our first OFFICIAL night ride at Charleston Park! We are making it another Night Ride Party and the festivities start at 7:00 PM.

So you haven't had enough riding yet??
Sunday Nov 13 is the Giant Bikes Factory Demo sponsored by Roswell Bicycles.  Check out all the new bikes from Giant.
Demo starts at 10:00 http://www.roswellbicycles.com/

Stay tuned for more. We will have our RAMBO Chapter meeting on Monday Nov 21 - location TBD (weather dependent)

Your Friends at RAMBO

And remember "We build the trails you ride - JOIN US!"