RAMBO social - Monday 3/16, 7:30 PM

Mike Young

Mar 9, 2020, 5:54:31 PM3/9/20
to rambo-a...@googlegroups.com
RAMBO is hosting a social hour—with an emphasis on social—at El Porton in Roswell on Monday, March 16.

Starting at 7:30 PM, we’ll get together to talk trails and bikes, a leadership guy or two will lead an interactive update (15 minutes max., I swear) on a couple of things RAMBO is working on, and then we’ll segue into Q&A if desired or just have more trails and bike chatter for as long as anyone wants to hang around. The first round of large cheese dips is on RAMBO so come get your share!

Mike Young

Mar 9, 2020, 6:00:02 PM3/9/20
to rambo-a...@googlegroups.com
This event will take place at the El Porton 11190 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076

Mike Young

Mar 14, 2020, 8:05:40 PM3/14/20
to rambo-a...@googlegroups.com
Cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.