Porinju Veliyath has recommended investment in Tata Comm, a Blue-Chip stock

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

Jun 27, 2021, 10:13:00 AM6/27/21
to Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Fan Site
Please add this email address to your contacts to prevent it from going to spam. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions given in the footer

Porinju Veliyath appears to be back on his winning ways. He has claimed that Equity Intelligence, his PMS Fund, has raked in an impressive gain of 153% in FY 2020-21. He has also recommended investment in Tata Communications, a fail-safe blue-chip stock which is in the portfolio of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.

I would strongly look at Tata Communications when we play the digital transformation theme. It is a huge global opportunity in digital solutions. It has traditionally been a company providing data and voice infrastructure and is getting transformed into a global solutions company. Now with the new leadership of Chandra and a new CEO and CFO, I have got more confidence on them. It is a Rs 2,500 crore free cash flow company today and we are talking about big growth ahead. The company has guided for 15-20% growth for the next few years,” he has advised.
tata-communications.jpg