October RainSec - Tuesday 10/26, 6:30-9:30 PM @ Lucky Lab SE (Hawthorne)

Daniel Hückmann

Oct 26, 2021, 2:47:15 PM10/26/21
to RainSec
All,

We will be meeting tonight, Tuesday October 26th, 6:30-9:30 PM @ The Lucky Lab Brew Pub (915 SE Hawthorne).

Please follow @PDXRainSec on twitter for any last minute updates.

Because the Delta variant of COVID-19 still presents significant risk to some members of our community, we ask that you observe the following and make your own risk assessment decision regarding your attendance:

  • Masks are required to be worn over the mouth and nose while in the venue, except when eating or drinking.
  • If outdoor seating is available and weather permits, we will be outside.
  • If you are feeling sick, stay home!
  • If you've had a recent COVID exposure, stay home!
  • If you are not vaccinated, stay home!
  • If you are otherwise considered high risk for COVID, please stay home until you feel it is safe to gather in large groups (20-40 people). We don't want to be the cause of anyone's illness or death.

We miss all of you, and we look forward to seeing you as soon as it is safe for you to attend.

- Daniel Hückmann

P.S. You can find local more infosec meetups and resources at pdx-infosec.com!