Love Song

1 view

Kelly Dreger

Jul 29, 2014, 10:39:16 PM7/29/14
to rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com
Do you think I should make an album??? LOL! I like banging on my drum!!!!

Lyrics:

I send love...I send love to everything in the Universe.

Kelly BR: Green, Violet, Magenta, Gray
Love Song.MP3

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 31, 2014, 3:49:31 AM7/31/14
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
Yay, how wonderful Sister Kelly,
Thank you for sharing. We look forwards to hearing more songs from your heart.

We were happy to receive. I still have a smile on my face. Thank you
your devoted sister White Buffalo Calf Woman
crystal, yellow, green, gray

--
-- Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of everyone. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!

Relatives, Email "Hoop 4" rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). To change flow/unsubscribe email whitebuffa...@gmail.com. For more options https://groups.google.com/d/forum/rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy and http://www.iamasundance.info
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 4 Blue Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy" group.