Re: Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Mar 17, 2016, 3:30:59 PM3/17/16
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
Open up to view. Love you. all my Relatives, I bow. White Buffalo Calf Woman walking on the stones.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 12:27 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Relatives,
just set this up. 960x540 pixels

Google+ Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117980089606435824739

 No image yet. Wanted to let you know, we needed a circle for Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy. We have had trouble with "Rainbow Gathering" criminals at facebook. And anticipate issues over at Google as well. We pray that Google will control the "criminal hackers". We have to set ourselves apart or separated from them (Rainbow Gathering Criminals). So here we are. Let me know what kind of folders to create if you are interested. Will create as we go along.
Love you.
Your servants, White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child
and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star too, elder lavender child.
Alightfromwithin.org since 2004 Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

​Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy (bold and larger)
alightfromwithin.org

Holiness David

Mar 17, 2016, 4:59:47 PM3/17/16
to Listen In Songs of the Heart

--
-- Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of everyone. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!

Relatives, Email "Hoop 4" rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). To change flow/unsubscribe email whitebuffa...@gmail.com. For more options https://groups.google.com/d/forum/rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy and http://www.iamasundance.info
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 4 Blue Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy" group.

Holiness David

Mar 17, 2016, 5:11:22 PM3/17/16
to Listen In Songs of the Heart
New image with 960 x 540