Re: AwearofheART

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 21, 2015, 6:16:55 PM7/21/15
to awearo...@gmail.com, Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
Greetings Breezy,
Wonderful art. I would be honored to receive a piece of your artworks. My address is

White Buffalo Calf Woman
P.O. Box 390904
Mt. View, Ca. 94039-0904

Bless and pray, your heart heals and saves. Thank you for listening on one of our circles.

Let us send your heart all around the world. We hear your heart sing.
Your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal child of the Rainbow Clan including man

Rainbow Breeze by Capstoned

Sacred Song Blessing from the Heart of Sister Breezy

Let us guide this world with love that flows from the heart. There I shine my love to all four corners like a dove. Will peace come unto this land. I hope and pray for all to stand. We are together you sea, when we shine our hearts for all to believe.

Share a place for us to shine. A place where we can all mime. We will become the echo of each heart. We will become the clinging vine of the arc. Where there are rainbows let us shine, to help and heal the world in change. Thank you Lord up above. Thank you Spirits down below. All together we shine, to bring us to the heavenly wine, the glory of each tear, the glory of each painted picture we share.

Love grows in many places around the world. Shine it to the best as we should. There is a place where our hearts speak just to tell us to steep. And as we grow up into the stars, help us all travel far. Each child we share it true to shine out in all those glorious hues. I love you.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings the Heart of Sister Breezy. May wonder travel far to catch every heart. We impart. Blessings.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:52 AM, <awearo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I wish to send my love and devotion out to such a grace for I am not much on the web in the screen but where For where I sit on the web of life I honor the gifts u bring and wish to return my gratitude sending u my mission from my heART my name is breezy given I am 32 years old I just had my fourth open heart surgery and am here to spread my heart all over the world my mission and my art for others to feel and resonate with my stickers below are a truth and trusting in myself that we are our own God compiled of so many for I painted this four years ago and wished to surface it just recently. I would like to send u one to such a space and truth I thank u for your newsletters always as a remembrance of the warrior within a spectrum I know is that so bright. If u wished please send me your address. Blessings
Breez

Sent from my iPhone