Morning Star Become My Sun

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 12, 2016, 11:45:55 PM1/12/16
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs, Hoop 5

Morning Star Become My Sun
https://www.facebook.com/groups/whitebuffalocalfwoman/permalink/773859479385977/ , Hoop 6 indigocrys...@googlegroups.com, https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/cbv1ooCpVJC

Bless the nine streams and four directions with fire and water. Hau.

Morning Star Become My Sun

Hey it has come to my attention, hay hau. Hey, hey, hey, hey hah hau. Look at that long slope. Hey hey hey hau ho. Tell me in a song we come to bring in the holy boat. Hey hey hey hau ho. Look at the long slope. Hay, he, he, ah ho. Tell me about the smoke. Hey he ah ha ho. Hey.

Take that long toke, the place of the holy smoke. Take that long slip into reality. Take hold of your dream. The holy smoldering will surely guide us free. Like birds in the sky. We are holding onto you. We got a hold of you. Thank you. Ah he ah he ah ho. That is the place of my holy smoke, near you. Ho.

Look at the sun glow. (I look) There is a place where we send chills of delight into sight. Think how we will overcome this place into the shoulders of temptation. Let us join together and sign a release, the place where we call the police. The law is love, take hold. Generations have fought for you, now it is time to take the clue, my heart to yours. Love is the place where we sine a chase. Take hold of your stream and all will beam.

Ah, hay, ee, ah ho. Let us drum on that smoldering smoke. And dreams take hold of my soul. Let me fly in the sky and permeate the topes. We dream of this place to bring in the grains. To bring in the grains. To bring in the birds that sing. And all together we have enough to share. We dare. We dare to share. Love is the open air, yet we must look out for the square, where we dream of a place our mission desires to bring in home the place without mire. Ah ho. Look at us go, glow, grow. That is the dream I hold, all of the things that know.

Relatives at every shore. Time for us to learn how to keep score, the musical land of yester's hand, therefore time will tell us where to smell the flowers in the dreaming fields that bind our hearts to the waking of the dreaming fields. Morning star you guide us home, to where the heart is heard. Hay he oh, look at the morning snow, so pristine and clean, we just need that dream.

All we had to bring in is a good snack, the kind of nourishment love brings into our hearts to know, that the law of love takes it's toll, with bells of freedom, nourishing me full. That is the place I want to beam, with all those in the streams. Thank you Morning Star. Thank you Stars that shine. Thank you Grandfather for all you dew. Thank you Grandmother for showing us too. And thank you Fathers for cleaning up the house. Thank you Mothers for making us pick up our chores. Thank you Brothers and Sisters for all that grand noise. I send my blessings to you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. We are the dreaming fields joined together to know, all that is slow. Ah ho, whey hay ah ho. It is a long slope. Hay he ah ha ho, the making of the great storm.

Hey ah he ah ha ho. This is the grandness of all that looks into the dreaming places we are beaming. We take hold of all that we know, the dreaming of the great place upon our storms is the place. Take my hand we will stroll through the promise land. We will shine it true and all will become this clue, the making of the greatness we chew. Ah ha ah hay ho, the making of the perfect stones. Let us storm. Thunder beings of the dynasty, the true blue have come home to you. Thank you Mother of the Rainbow, because it is your turn to show us how to burn, the perfect fire and show all the colors to the world. Aye ee ah ho. Let us groom.

Where our dreams shine this is the place where we share it true, the making of the grand place the distance of the human chase, to be near you. Hay, he oh, my I find my gold in you.

White Buffalo calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all the sacred suns. We love you more than we could know, because the Morning Star shows us your glow. Ah ho.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 13, 2016, 7:08:36 PM1/13/16
to whitebuffalo calfwoman, Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs, Hoop 5
Relatives,
Some interpretation added to a paragraph.
White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child

Ah, hay, ee, ah ho. Let us drum on that smoldering smoke. And dreams take hold of my soul. Let me fly in the sky and permeate the topes (proposing a toast in a gathering of relatives). We dream of this place to bring in the grains. To bring in the grains (brotherhood). To bring in the birds that sing. And all together we have enough to share. We dare. We dare to share. Love is the open air, yet we must look out for the square, where we dream of a place our mission desires to bring in home the place without mire. Ah ho. Look at us go, glow, grow. That is the dream I hold, all of the things that know.