Moon Data for the Moon Dance or Ghost Dance 3

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 26, 2014, 2:13:36 PM7/26/14
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 26, 2014, 8:37:48 PM7/26/14
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
+Re: [Hoop 4 Blue:3508] Moon Data for the Moon Dance or Ghost Dance 3
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy/nSmVkIcs5ZQ/FbNAj1hcT-4J
and
and

Nicole Swan Ministryoftheheart shared Lightraisers's photo.

 with Love , Sowing the Pillows

1 <3
LikeLike ·  · Share
  • Whitebuffalocalfwoman Twindeermother Rather than Silence the Mind, CRY IT OUT.
  • All my Relatives, I bow....
    Let the mind cry out, holy big shout, let it shine free. Let the spirit grow, don't sit around and glow, but let the world lift you up to green. All that spiritual know, doesn't sit around to gloat, it finds comfort in the rising calls, the horn of the plenty where all is not thine enemy starts out with that cry, that holy wide. Grab hold like the eagle and climb another tree, gift heaven on it's stable and listen to the winds. There you will find, such a billow and binding, all that is purifies, lifts the hands of God to dying. Painted colors in the sky, let us find a place to saunter, like our Grandmother Sowing Pillows knows, we need to place us on the THUNDER. Let that cry go on out, let the anger gift a shout, let it all go. LET IT ALL FLOW.. Holy ghost I walk with you dancing to this view, today is NEW MOON, all that is swoon. I tell you true, my love is willed to be next to you the pill, that taken wholey, I will find you. And you will gift my medicine to me, because you are the waking of this breeze. I will cry on out, then my heart will know peace all about. And when I am done meditating, nothing will change only I will sea, I need more you sea, I need LIBERTY. I want to cry it out and leave this about, to bring in the new, where I can feel cleansed from this harm, those who do not know what is wrong, to help them feel better spent. We will cry out today, each new moon, the darkness of the gray, we will shine them free. We will become this liberty. And when we CRY our SONGS, the heart of what is wrong, then we find our path, to where the HOLY GHOST will last. We are sundancers. We are moon walkers. We are stable shadows in the wings of time. We are taking back what is lost, to become travelers at all cost, to bind to all those horns. And when we hear the cries, then enemies will die (be no more, they are purified), because we know to leap into the shadow of the deep. There is a waking of this rainbow and we know it's more than a glow, It is time to seek, to help and bring relief. Ghost WALKING, Holy Ghost Dancer, there we find a heaping of love, because Heaven sent their knights. And holy is the vow, to take down all those sacred cows (kiss Mother Earth and bow to her treasures she gifts for you), to become ONENESS shining, the dawning of the binding. Brotherhood. Love like we should. Echoing out our crying. Telling we need not lie (untruths). It's all revealed now, we can see in meditation wow, but crying is the let go, to liberty that sows, forever we bow. Forever we gift and receive, all that is left is to grieve and CRY out we shall to make it a holy WOW, we will be CLEANSED. We will usher in the WINDS.
    White Buffalo Calf Woman sings

    Event: Ghost Walk, the New Moon Dance
    (Monthly three day gathering with the family and friends, relatives in the winds)
    Official Title: Katchee Tope wha: “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”

    Dance when heat and cold (mist/smoke of the ghost) find each other bold, binding to bring in the new, the ghost dance comes to infuse, the soul has risen, awaken and driven, the heavenly soul does reign. Renegades put on your shelter (warriors uniform, buffalo armor, rainbow colors purified), because it's turning to helter skelter (confusion and frenzy, bubbling up the soul does reign). White Buffalo Calf Woman sings
  • Whitebuffalocalfwoman Twindeermother  Rather than Silence the Mind, CRY IT OUT.
  • All my Relatives, this point of view regarding meditation is about the aqua sky. Gray (Grandmother Sowing the Pillows and other Grandmothers as well) speaks about being in the holy sky (aqua or tourquoise). There lingering we find the rainbow streams and Great Spirit Father (red-violet). He has a relationship with his daughter, Grandmother the gray child (red-green). Meditation is about stillness, yet it is only used to know what to dew or get to works and completed tasks, in other words, done. Aqua does more for realization than any other rainbow colors, because they put the do in the dew. Aqua daughter works harder than any other rainbow color in an attempt to bring the works out of the imagery in our minds. To make real or realized. Gray perspective is a place that is weaved along the path, never long enough to last and wanting to view more and more in the heavenly dews in the earth's view. Being still helps in the echoing of imagery. Gray is a two year old spirit and echos along the path quite naturally, while others need stop to listen to the echo as we get older in our spiritual growth, we start to move too fast or it appears we are moving too fast and time seems to move faster than we anticipated. REALIZE, that gray wants to stop and listen/echo/linger. Aqua wants to put work to it's visions. And the rest of us need take a place somewhere in between to hear the stories of others. To let it out in crying and tears (horn/shofar), in the hopes of returning back to whence we came (baptismal). Becoming true blue, the lambs of me and you. We are the gentlemen and women in glee to find harmony and comfort in the hearts of the mangers of God, the heart filled crying out, liberty in the shout of holy joy and the walk about, purification and prayer, always knows we are there. Let us pray and find a way to heal and heel the daze. Your devoted White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

whitebuff2deerflute.jpg
aqua.meditation.10568878_599853350133986_9055873877622232721_n.jpg