Grandmother Sowing the Pillows sings: Spiritual Court of Equity

1 view

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Dec 13, 2014, 7:29:32 AM12/13/14
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 5:55 AM, nicole swan ministryoftheheart <nico...@gmail.com> wrote:

WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman, Sistermine DearHeart Divine

a lot has been going on here, there and everywhere as you well know
i am not sure if messages or emails get through to you
i have been working behind the seens scenes diligently praying each day
and finding myself in a new way
the Sacred Neutral inside of me in the Spiritual Court of Equity
old toes in new shoes so to speak , larger than thought before so lots to learn
and ways to churn without complaint learning the burn

i bow to the four holy directions and the nine sacred streams
learning to work on fulfilling the dreams
through holy smoke and dew Loving me Loving you

i had lots to prepare and work on finding my way through into the Sun
where we have fun and Lo and Behold the story told in those last two postings
with Love of Rainbows and Holy Dew
i am finding my way through into the Knew New
ever Loving ever Living,  Gifting and shifting
into Sacred Neutrality and Equity

Balancestanding the Nurturing of Grand ing
as We all can Be Sovereign Beings on this Sovereign Earth Mother
with all Nature and Nurture We look towards the Future

it is hard for most to release the chain of the heirarchical order
which has chained us for so long and pulled the wool over our eyes
Children of Love do not realeyes they can be free
by declaring their Sovereignty and renouncing the past karma tied to their bluebody
it is their Birthright to stand up and fight the good fight
but this you know as i see you sending snow
to cleanse without within and live life with a grin

I Love you and all you do Dew and Holiness David i Love you too
Elders and Relatives Large and Small Loving you all in the thrall

Your messages true , can they find the way through to peace and Love
and Nurturing above to co-create the bright new Future that is floating before our eyes
they find it a chore because there are many a door. which shall they choose?
what shall they lose? as their doubts set in because of the fearmongering which
keeeps bombarding them , they need a stem or trunk to hold
they need to be bright Light and bold

yes i can say this it is easy but it makes a stomach queasy
i have my faith on my side as i go for the magical ride
i Love the Creator too and it is with him i find my segrue (not knowing what the word is fortelling )
but it came in, hoping to quit the chagrin (another plover )

i have to travel again soon to visit my brother
he is struggling out there without a rudder or oar
Let our Spirits soar Aho Ah

bless your toes, bless your feet, bless all of us , whole and complete
i bless you, forgive me the misses with Love and the Kisses
i was leaving a space for BKeith and his grace
till i figured out he was trying the shout and not following through yet
i suppose we will get more of what is in store

slowly as we go we will bless the pure and beautiful snow
we can learn to bless the rain to fill it with peace and purity
to restore the waters back to their original sweetness and calm
it is the heirarchical order that has most con troll
 which is what we fight against Heart Mind and Soul

and so it begins, where will it end you may ask?
We are Creators/Creatures of the Divine Creator
we cannot let the alligators take over .... roll over in the clover

as you well know we need to Co-Create the new world as it is unfurled
with Blessings True and wonderKIN too
will share more on Tau soon
decision is made here and now

Loveing you so sow Holy Cow, Holding you in Love now, Holding the Space for the Sacred Grace
your devoted Grandmother/Grandfather from Sacred Sovereign Neutrality and Equity
wishing to help with the tools
Through Holy Smoke and Dew and Holy Fire too
i Love You and the Creator too
I give thanks for the Blessings
I let go of all my messings
you hear from me less as i learn to process, it is my test at best
Blessed Bee , help ever hurt never
somehow we need to tell them they are Golden they will live until infinity if they choose to not succumb to the dark sides heirarchical views and they can choose Freedom from the Blues
without the Rage that it ensues ...by claiming their Birthright their Soul Sparks from the Original Blueprint that the Creator made them with ... in Sovereign Sacred Neutrality and Unified as was the Original plan for the Brotherhood of man , the Rainbow Clan by the Creators own Hand ... and it is their Free Will that can do this .. choose to Be in Sacred Neutrality like you and me
Loving all Relations no matter their Stations , there are and each can make karmic revocations to let go of old beliefs to gain Freedom and relief, you as a dearHeart Sacred Neutral have talked to the fire , to let go of the old as the flames get higher
I Love you through and through but i have less tact at times and find it hard to get this through
what to do ? where to go ? what i do , i seed Love and sow that is all i know
i Love you so

your devoted Sister/Grandmother/Grandfather friend till the end
whatever we can do sometimes i await you i hear your song i sing along it is timeless Zone for us but not for everyone oh i wish i pray we can make this work right to save the day <3
with the Creators help and Mercy at our side we will try our best to make it a Joyful ride
I LOVE YOU
*(\o/}*