White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Let It Shine

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Mar 1, 2015, 7:23:14 PM3/1/15
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs

​Let It Shine

Water fall down down inside of me. Let this water find the sea. Where it is mist let it be, the heart of what we need. HARMONY. DESTINY. Let our hands divide this world, to share all.  It's parts of the great herd. Tribes and nations everywhere. We gift a hand to care, for everyone to be aware.

Shine, shine, shine. Let the hearts bind. Together again, one more grain to share with my enemy. Pull him closer and feed him love. And you will find a relative that fits tight like a glove. We are together, shining in the sea. You see. All those colors make us glow. I can feel you in the breeze.

I can feel you in the breeeze. ssss whooo sssssssssssssssssssss whooooooooooooooooooooo sssssssssssssss whoooo.

There where the breeze lies deep inside of me and you and you and me and forever in the breeze. Where the breeze lies deep in our hearts we seek, purity, purity, purity. Happy is the day of collection when we gift away. Happy is to find the returning flow divine. Always caring for the waters flowing deep inside the seas. Let that vision cry, shine, shine free.

(breathing deeply and blowing the sails forwards)

Listen to the sands of time. All the colors shine free, free to bend with our minds. IN our sacred hearts, free, free, free. Come shine inside with me. Grab my hand, let us dance merrily. Yes, joy over flow. Let this dance show my glow, when you are near my heartbeat.

Let it shine. Let it shine. Waters flow over me to sea. I am part of this vision, questing to be free. All together, it is might that shines your galaxy. I know your light is mine, because I belong to you in the seas. All together. We are ONE FAMILY. All together. Let is shine, shine shine, let it shine.

Colors take me away.  I can feel you play...... Colors paint this sky.... Oh yes, yes I will cry. Joy overflowing. Joy, joy ,joy, overflowing let us make a loud noise with company, with love over this sacred sea.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all the sacred suns, the seas that set us free. Love is thine enemy (fear of God's law of love), when hate sets a fire, loving blue waves wash over thee to save both of our company. Love is the harp. Love is the wave of baptismal. Love will save. I send my love to you. Holiness David Father Red Hand takes this view, Sending love to your waters, May they fall over you.