Re: [Hoop 3 Red:4631] Dream about Miscarriage

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 27, 2014, 1:07:59 AM7/27/14
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
Sister Kelly,
Sending this to hoop 4. Yes, I think I have to go into your dreaming to investigate this further. Let us have a telephone or chat together. WE can arrange a time on google chat, that way we can record everything. We can go look together. Tell me when you have time, we can go and do this
.
your devoted Sister, White Buffalo Calf Woman
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Kelly Dreger <kell...@gmail.com> wrote:

Elder WBCW, I felt I should share this with you. I dreamt I was pregnant and I did not know who got me pregnant. I was not happy I was pregnant, then I looked at my womb. There were two twins I would see. I saw the outline of them at that time. They were not quite developed.  I would say I was in my 2nd or 3rd month. Somehow in the womb I saw an imprint of their faces.  I noticed that one had slightly bigger eyes than the other (When I look down on the womb, the eyes were black with the right child, but the left child had normal eyes. I dunno how I could tell, but I just had a feeling that something was off with the right child. I would like to think of this as a normal vs. abnormal or a good vs. evil thing that the babies are representing.). Anyway, I started coming around to the idea that I would be a mother. Once I accepted that, then my stomach felt weird. It turns out I had a miscarriage. I saw a lot of blood because of it. Then somehow, the children ended up in the bathtub (There was no water in the tub…Their bodies were just sitting in there.), but they looked much more grown…They looked like babies who could fill the tub. They looked like boys.  They were still dead, but I could see that their hue was slightly darker than mine. They did not look dead, but they were.  My mom and I tried to figure out who got me pregnant, and somehow we came to the conclusion that it was a wicked man. There was a man I saw in the dream and it was shown that he had gotten me pregnant without me knowing about it. I think I was knocked out on a bed and somehow he got access to me. My mom then said that before something like this happens again, we need to move from our apartment. So, we were looking for places to move. I think we might have found a place…I am not sure.  I do know that in the dream we were set on moving. Kelly BR: Green, Violet, Magenta, Gray

--
-- Hoop 3 Red: Blessed Song I give to you, to know the Sacred Blue. The home that we long to know true, the loving Blue (heart knowing relatives). Where distance is just a call, when you need all that's water fall (tears) and spring will light up inside your heart to find the blue, red illumination's call (finding your spirit)...aho, may your spirit fly!

For more options, visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/whitebuffalocalfwoman
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 3 Red WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Net" group.