White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Place to Play

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 19, 2015, 10:50:59 PM7/19/15
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs

​Grandmother Sowing the Pillows Artworks

Place to Play

Time goes on by and we sing our hearts to the cries. Heaven on Earth we shine our eyes, just in time for our lullabies. Grateful in all we sing to help all those rings. We are taken to the sky to hear the children and their cries. Our eyes sing the stories true. We sing our hearts out to be with me and for you. Send this place a making of the holy cry. We are sharing our defeats and our pains, only to roll them over and gain. Sparkling diamonds in the sky. Tell a story what you cry. Tell the world what you need. All of us shine to the seas.

Reaching our hearts in all we dew. Come to the glistening of the tools. Everyday we lift our hearts just to feel all those starts. Gently the winds will blow to make sure all will know. Tell the world the leaves do turn and grow knew sprouts for all those groves. Heaven shine on our hearts. Let us shine it true and make our mark. Heaven on Earth shine it true. We are the distance of the tools. There is a place that shines to make it a heart that rhymes. Singing tunes of the heavenly runes, the story of all that curves to the sleuth. Gently the winds blow by to help each know the heavenly cry.

Send your heart in all we dew to make sure our hearts live inside of me and you. We are driven to the place where we are learning about our grace. Let us dream where the halls live the place we gift, the place we share to make it a long round. We dream a place to save the making of the sacred waves. Listen true to thine heart. Love is the sacred part. Love is the sacred part. Dream true and all we dew. Dream true to make it good knews. We are faithful to the tests, the making of the best.

Share mine eyes and find it aware, the taking of all we care.  A place to play sing hooray.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all of the sacred suns. Where we shine our hearts divine, all inside will bind. Take us to the sky, together we will be living live. Tell us true and blue, the waking of the great knews. Love to all of you, my beloved Blue Hoop, treasures in a song to help each of us get along.

Alightfromwithin.Org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant the Rainbow Promise
the Oneness Plan including Man