White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Star Medicine from the Bear, Tunksila (Grandfather) We Know You are There

1 view

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 15, 2016, 11:36:44 PM1/15/16
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
Star Medicine from the Bear, Tunksila (Grandfather) We Know You are There
https://www.facebook.com/groups/whitebuffalocalfwoman/permalink/775124245926167/ , Hoop 4 rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com, https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/9VWdVVDdtfU

Star Medicine from the Bear, Tunksila (Grandfather) We Know You are There

Listen to the stones. Listen to the groans. We are looking for the healing of all that we know. Time is changing deer. Running without fear. Love is taking hold, for us the family of the gold. Treasures within, come to unfold.

Heal our Fathers. Heal our Mothers. Heal our Children in the world. Heal the land tones. Heal the sand stones. Heal the Brother who has fear. Heal my Sister. Heal my Aunt. Heal my Relatives, even if they can't. Take a star out from the sky and bless them forever and hear their cries.

Thank you Great Spirits for all you dew. Thank you for the holy smoke that flies away with you. Tell the people, blessings are near. Tell the children, we long to live without fear.

Grandfather hold me tight, I got angels in my sight. Bless the stars that hold us close. We are making mangers with the most. I bless the angel who came to solve, all the questions after all. If only they could seek a hand in God, the spiritual enlightenment of it all.

Dance with me. Sing your praise. Stars of heaven I feel this daze. I need a shoulder to cry today. I need a blessing to save my rays. If only they did come to seek, the hand of the mild and the meek. We will be there for all to hold, the place of the healing we are bold.

Grandfather, I hear you bow. Tolls of bells out loud. Let us bless you, baby child, the little one who wants us to cry. Cry, cry our songs. Let our hearts beat. We wanted to become the loyal sweet. Honey deer, my hand is near, the sacred bear gifts us cheer. I bless the stars who hold over me near.

Heal the sickness over this land. Heal the sickness of all that stands. Deep in the waters from where they fall, we will be blessings for the tall and small. We will be blessings for all to care. We will be blessings for a knew affair.

Stars of heaven guide me home. I am willing to bless this stone. Bless the holy smoke that calls my name. I am willing to gift a stone. I am willing to bless all tones. I am willing to rid of dis-ease. I am willing to promote harmony. Thank you Grandfather for what you dew, because you gift the breath of life coming true. I send my healing to the world, for them all to find a sacred curl, the waves of light that shine a thrill.

(talking) Happy daze replace the sickness rays. We will stand forth for the magical course, when all care about each worth. We bless this field to make us true, the hands of God lives inside of you. Thank you Grandfather for all you dew.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings for the holy sheaves of Brotherhood calls, when the flute knows us all. Great Bear in the sky tell us true, I know Grandfather is gifting us clues. Thank you Tunksila for all you dew. Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star shines his love with the drum of all. We are the people who bless the ill, to bring them back from the sickness spells. WE send blessings to heal.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise

Lakota Lodge Songs 14/16, Grandfather, Tunkasila
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MVveZLbPnw&feature=youtu.be

Lakota Lodge Songs 2/16 ,Spirit Calling Song, "Tunkasila Wanmayung Un Ye"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMtBPIgO4xQ&feature=youtu.be