Song of Dream Travel!

Kelly Dreger

Aug 19, 2014, 10:53:29 PM8/19/14
to rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com
See attached mp3 for my wonderful, beautiful, award-winning voice. LOL!

Lyrics:

You and I are going places, going places

Going in the Dream

Going in the Dream

You and I are going places, going many spaces over time.

Time

Time

The Infinite is yours

The Infinite is mine

The Infinite is everything that I’ve ever dreamed of

That I’ve ever needed

You and I are going places, going places

In this dream, this dream

Be patient

Because everything will be as it will be.

You and I are going places, going places

Going in the Dream

The Dream

So hold on tightly

Hold on to your seat

(Laughing)

You and I are going places, going places

Going in the Dream

In the Dream

Space and Time are irrelevant

You and I are going places, going places

Going in the Dream

In the Dream

Space and Time are irrelevant

So don’t worry about it

AT ALL!

You and I are going places, going places

Going in the Dream

In the Dream

So Be Patient!

Be Patient

Wait for Me.

Dream Travel.MP3

Kelly Dreger

Aug 19, 2014, 11:00:12 PM8/19/14
to rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com
Whoops! Let me sign! So excited to share that I forgot.

Kelly: Green, Violet, Magenta, Gray; Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

nicole swan ministryoftheheart

Aug 20, 2014, 4:22:12 AM8/20/14
to rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Kelly ,
Lovely to hear you singing and drumming
sharing smiles across the miles
thank you , i love you
Grandmother Sowing the Pillows
gray rainbow white gray

--
-- Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of everyone. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!

Relatives, Email "Hoop 4" rainbow-warrio...@googlegroups.com (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). To change flow/unsubscribe email whitebuffa...@gmail.com. For more options https://groups.google.com/d/forum/rainbow-warriors-of-prophecy and http://www.iamasundance.info
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 4 Blue Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy" group.

*{\o/}*live love laugh lots love life~*~hugs

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Aug 20, 2014, 2:47:32 PM8/20/14
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
Good job Sister Kelly,
We are laughing in the winds with you.

Holiness David says, "Horray".

Time and space are relevant, only in that we live in it. With this song, Sister tells us to wait for her and to be involved with the dreaming.

Often I say, White Buffalo Calf Woman snails, because I want to move slowly down the trail, not in a hurry  in order I can enjoy the dream journey and to be on course to help others, all my Relatives.

I  bow with you Sister, going places True Blue. I love you.
your devoted Sister, White Buffalo Calf Woman
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy