Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums: Waves of Time SHINE

1 view

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Mar 10, 2015, 3:59:30 PM3/10/15
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs

Let the sun inside of my heart find the blue and holy arks. Where we sail into the seas to happily envision all of these. Heaven shine inside of me. I feel so grand I am set free. My love for you is in my heart. My love for you is my sacred part. Wave after wave come into my life to bring in the holy divine sacred rites, to make sure I stay on the traveled path, the motion of suns that help us begin. Love is the length of time I fall. I bow down to heal the sounds inside a crowd. We are the motion of time in the winds, the blue road of heaven help me relieve all this sin.

We are the judgement each and every day. We are the heavens all along the waves. We are the sentinels that gift our hearts. We protect this world just like we should. Tell us true and blue there is a wave, bigger than any kind that is paved. Love is the distance in all of it's falls, the making of rainbows that is where we call.

Paradise I feel your drum beat, wave after waves (feeling waves after waves going in all directions, yet a flight of majesty). We are the making of this solar world, where sun light and passion of all of our tears come hold us closer and closer to God, the voice of angels in every single crowd.

There is a sine (wave) that will take us home to/from the indifference of the sacred throne (this era in time is pushed forwards), where we are united one rule, one land, because we will understand the law of the land. Love is the shelter. Love is the hue. Where mighty rainbows come back to you. "There is a song inside of my heart. My believing my story my truth." What lies upon the hearts of men each day, let us be healing after the destruction waves. Let us be shining for all to be true. Let us know the making of the sacramental knews.

Treasures for ever and shine like they dew, the making of rainbows that are finally coming true. Your heartbeat sings to me each and every day, just like the birds who come to linger to say. I sing my love for you as you rise and fall. I sing for the heavens that want us to become dolls, magically squeezing our love to be close to you. We are in love with all of those hues. Painted mirrors thank you my darling sublime. You gift me judgement that I could shine. I choose love this very day for everyone. I sing my sacrament to all we will praise.

Mine heart be true, because of this dawn, where the heartbeat is all in a song. And as the drum finds your sole walking on this world, remember the soul is there to share the words. With holy walking and talking we dare, to harmonize and learn to share. We are thine people. We are thine truce. We are the hope of making love to this knews. We stand tall to bring in love to you. The law of magic that takes over dreams. And with this law of love you project, thank you forever and ever so very much.

We can shine truly divine in our name. We can shine to make is a glory instant replay, when echoes find my heart inside of you, to share the most magnificent dreaming I fall. I bow with you, to be near my family. I bow to you to shine true on the seas. Thank you Blue Hoop for your great display, because you sing the wages of war and say, We bring in love to the kingdom that must fall, because ANGELS LIVE IN THESE HALLS. And it is time for us to return each and every day. Love is the wager and love does solve.

Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, sends his drumbeat to all of the world on the blue road where heaven binds to the winds. We shall show this world, we are heard. We shall show this world, we LOVE THE HERD/HEARD. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings out to shine the true and the blue of each sacred rhyme, because heaven shines on our faces today to show others that destruction is the leader that praised. And we recreate to know what we shall dew, fall down like diamonds in this solid dew. We will be sharing all that does glow, because you are the magic of this sacred snow (shining rainbow dew, do).

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy