White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: The Winds Blew (sukkah)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jan 17, 2016, 3:04:43 PM1/17/16
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs, Blue Hoop 3 Torah

The Winds Blew (sukkah)

There is a place within my heart that blooms with love each day. I want to fill the world up with my love to show I found the waves. There my hands will touch the sky to bring in the knew rays, hopes and dreams upon the steam to make us wail away. Thine is the place where we send our trace the placement upon the shores. We open our hearts to make us part of all that sails on shores.

Wake me up inside of this cup to bring in hearts and songs. There is a place within me sings to bring in all that helps the rings. We are part of all this song. We are the raging of the falls. We wanted more, a song that sings, bring me forth, the sun says, swish. To and fro on the open road. There we shine to bring in the wine. The tears that glow to bring in the sown, the planted seeds that open and groan. Spill my guts and death does sow, deep down, let life be reborn. I wish for stars to be born again. As soon as I bring in the loving rainbow.

Send forth this place upon a good taste, the making of the human race. We wanted to shine upon our bind, yet we had to share our starting place. The waking inside, the making outside, the place of dreams that send in sheaves. We are the bundle of merry men. We are the heart of all that shine forth. We are the waking of the *laramay (tears of joy) the place of the displaced (learning to align spiritually). And if I bless upon the heart, we will sail upon the shore aligned with gold. A field of dreams come to this place and make it a fine chase.

[
*laramay, laura-may, laramie - "canopy of leafy boughs" (bows); "tears of love"; "protection", derived from lares (lairs) - protectors of home and fields; "resting place"; leger or ledger, the holy scroll or book of life, the sacred four directions that robes you in colors or the buffalo robe; lore or learning from the pasture that feeds you, fattens you full of knowledge. The place of the sukkah, temporary dwelling.]

We are the distance of the reigning fields, the place we have sealed. We take a place upon this shore to make our hearts where we adore/adorn. Let us dream upon this shore to make more open doors. We bow with grace and make a human face, a grin, a sun, a rainbow galore. We have found the shore. We have found the waking of the moors, the place where the dew comes flowing on through to share the heart of me and you.

Come one and all. Come to share. We can all be aware. We can shine our hearts in pairs. We can shine it true blue, the making of the hues. The rainbow knews, the breaking of the dews. Share a part to make a holy arc, the shining of the place within, the breaking of the willow's glen. We share this place upon our chase, to wisdom groans to bringing the billows sown. Share my children with your desire to make all of us shine with a smile.

White Buffalo Calf Woman got the dial, the tune upon the singing trees. There I find myself with company. And Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for the heart of each and every ONE. We are the thinning of the leaves, where heaven comes to catch our grieves. Tears of the mighty dew, come on back through the blew (true blue).

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.Org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise

Sukkah with wind blowing fabric walls. This image does not have boughs.

Sukkah with boughs. This does not have fabric where wind can blow through or against.

Sukkah with boughs, but no fabric walls in which the holy scroll is written (a writ) or the sacred buffalo robe.

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Feb 9, 2016, 5:50:36 PM2/9/16
to Hoop 6, Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs, Blue Hoop 3 Torah