Rainbow Mother You Spin the Wheel, for Us to Twirl

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jun 2, 2017, 9:43:02 PM6/2/17
to Hoop 6, Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs, Prayers

Rainbow Mother of the Cosmos Blossoms.jpg

Rainbow Mother You Spin the Wheel, for Us to Twirl

Greetings my little children. We are born to get a place to ring our hearts into a good taste. 'Shine it true in our hearts the lovingness of Rainbow Mother's heart. We send her a vibration, that the children love her, to tell her, she is the greatest Mother, we could of ever dreamed of. Sending you a message. Sending you our love, the children of heaven got a whiff of your face (happiness of your hard long works, exhausting). Children of Earth gift you a long hard praise. Sending our heartbeat to show you this truth, that our love will find you and gift our love to you. Many blessings have come true because of you. Thank you.

Rainbow Mother you shine today to heal our message the dreams we praise. We know there is a great changing, it is a proximity, the heavenly witness of all we will praise. Send shivers of excitement along those waves. Send heavenly kisses to your heart. Sending earthly hugs to pass through the holiest of arcs. Rainbow Trail you show us true, the magic of the heart of me and you. We send our love to you.

Where heaven longs to fill this place, they sent us a spiritual Mother who bit the dust. She was willing to come to Earth to shine upon us our heavenly worth. We are in proximity to her love, because the rainbow is always on the flood. Sending all that is clear, the message of happiness that fills us up. Shine forever and ever it's true, the making of the rainbow is the good knews.

Showing me the way with baby steps, teaching us to roll over lessons sow we can learn. Always sending magic instead of the burn. You feel our hearts and you make a holy word. We come to you and bother you everyday, with our hardships in so many waves, yot you remain understanding, (even in) hardships we display. Let us always remember our Spiritual Soul's place, with Rainbow Mother who allows us to have a shining face. You are the magic of the world today, the healing of all we did say. Heavenly bonds and earthly relations, we are learning of the purification.

We bow and bless for everyone, to learn and teach them there is a better way, where it is holy and true, innocent tooth (wisdom) and righteous rules, the standing of love and all we knew. Heaven shines because of you and we are divine shards of light, because we knew you, because you pushed us through, because you helped us roll over the lessons we needed to get through. Love is the benevolence of the righteous man, the Golden Father learns to command, then purify with the flutes of sin, to let the cleansing to begin. All together, we will relieve what is in need, the spiritual river that can be blessed and clean, a purified stated, when we aim with our hearts along the spiritual arc. We sail across time to learn about this sensational tine (comb, catch, adhere, learn), the rhythm and rhyme that heals us each and every time. Let us sing together and walk the right way because tomorrow we must teach our children how to become holy in their daze, the dreamed phased.

Spin that wheel and take a chance, because Rainbow Mother, we will help you out. Fill you up with our love. Thank you for all you have done.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings to help us all sing, the heart of Rainbow who shows us the way, down the Rainbow Trail we praise! We bow and pray, because Rainbow Mother showed us the way (one baby step, one lesson, at a time, we learn to chime).

Rainbow Mother wave form image

​Rainbow  Path.jpg

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow